* SESSION III…
Registration is now closed. Please be sure to get your payments in by Friday at 3 p.m. or your child’s name will not appear on the roster for classes next week!
Classes for Session III begin 3/13/17
SUPER SCHOOL RULES
- Payment MUST be received within 48 hours of your registration date – NO EXCEPTIONS! If payment isn’t made, we WILL release your child’s spot. Once class rosters are finalized, we cannot add your child back on so PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL PAYMENTS ARE MADE ON TIME!
- If paying via PayPal and the name on your PayPal account differs from that of the student being registered, please make sure the Super School Directors knows how to allocate your payment. If they cannot, your payment may be refunded and your child’s spot, released.
- Due to the heavy volume of check payments we receive, there may or may not be a delay in the transaction reaching your financial institution. PLEASE MAKE SURE FUNDS WILL BE AVAILABLE when it does. In the event your payment bounces, you will be required to make an immediate PayPal payment of the check amount including the bounced check fee of $35 . This also puts your student at risk for being dropped from their class.
- Once enrolled in Super School classes, no refunds will be issued.
- No level skipping. We apologize, but we can no longer place grade level I students in level II classes as it affects instructors, curriculum and our Super School escorts.
- Only TK through 1st grade students are escorted to their Super School classes. 2nd through 5th graders must get to classes on their own and are responsible for their own attendance. Please check the website prior to the start of class and inform your students of their class location. Some classes say Location: To Be Determined, but will be updated before the session begins.
- If a Kindergarten or 1st grade student is not picked up from their Super School class within 5-10 minutes of class ending, they will be brought to the Kids Center office. THIS IS NOT A CHILD CARE SOLUTION. Kids Center can only hold onto your student for a short before charges may apply. PLEASE BE ON TIME!
- 2nd – 5th grade students will be dismissed to the playground.
- In the event that a class is cancelled or changed, parents will be notified via text or email. Makeup classes will be listed on this site, so please check back prior to end of the session.